1 x PCI Express x16 slot (PCIEX16), integrated in the CPU
- 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen™ processors support PCIe 4.0 x16 mode
- New Generation AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics processors support PCIe 3.0 x16 mode
- * For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot (PCIEX4), integrated in the Chipset
- Supporting PCIe 3.0 x4 mode
* The M2B_SB connector shares bandwidth with the PCIEX4 slot. The PCIEX4 slot will become unavailable when an SSD is installed in the M2B_SB connectors.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot (PCIEX2), integrated in the Chipset
- Supporting PCIe 3.0 x2 mode
- * The PCIEX2 slot shares bandwidth with the SATA3 4, 5 connectors. The PCIEX2 slot will become unavailable when a device is installed in the SATA3 4 or SATA3 5 connector.
2 x PCI Express x1 slots